3.17.2013

Calm after the storm

Deep deep deep in my heart, I hurt.
I think about being with you forever. I think about being there for my family. I think about introducing you to my family.

I want you to realize how great of a woman I am.
To realize I'd be there for you no matter what.
To realize all I want to do is to make you happy.
To realize I'm all yours!

I've come to terms now.
I realized you will never open your heart to me.
I realized you will never open your eyes to the beauty within me.
I realized I will get nowhere with you.

But somehow there is still a glimmer of hope that I feel.
Could it be possible?
Is this your tactic

The uncertainty and curiosity are killing me slowly.

Im waiting for this storm to pass.
Hopefully the sun comes out soon.
Surely the right path will be clear and ready for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment